Who desires to have beautiful, realistic-looking eyebrows? it's possible with semi-permanent make-up. Ready? Book, Done!
BOOK your FREE Consultation 813-602-5016
I am the owner and artist of Sandy Brows (M.I.A). After becoming well-rounded in the beauty industry, through years of experience, I found my passion in microblading. My technique lies in the ability to design perfect eyebrows transforming a person's life through the enhancement of their features.
• Keep the brow area clean by using a natural fragrance-free soap or gel cleanser (such as Cetaphil) and water. Hands must be freshly clean. Avoid the use of abrasive washcloths or sponges.
• Allow eyebrows to completely air dry before applying ointment. Apply the after care ointment given (for 10 days recommended in the back of the card that your artist provided) with a Q-Tip.
• DO NOT rub, pick or scratch the treated area. Let any scabbing or dry skin naturally exfoliate off.
For the next 7 days avoid all creams except Skin Candy, all make-up (Foundation) in the eyebrow area. Avoid exercises involving heavy sweating, sauna, facial massage and steam inhalation.
· Be careful around the area (e.g., pulling clothing over the head).
You can cover the eyebrows at night with our PHI Patches so they will be protected from any rubbing against the pillow or blankets
· Do not apply make-up to the treated area until healed.
the biggest problem with makeup is the makeup remover that contains alcohol and can remove the pigment implanted during microblading.
- Apply very gentile with a Q-tip " cotton swab " taping the skin with Skin Candy 3 to 5 times a day to the treated area until the peeling is gone; usually 5 to 7 days.
Oily skin: For very oily skin, only this step should be performed. The Aftercare after the second day does not apply to this type of skin.
(Again, do not peel the area yourself, let it flake off naturally).
NO Sunbathing, tanning machine, light therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams containing regeneration factors, laser treatment on the treated area during the healing process of MicroBlading (fraxel laser, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns. The use of antibiotics, hormone therapy can lead to rapid fading of pigment. Always protect the eyebrows from the sun with SPF (NOT DURING THE FIRST 7 DAYS).
- Touch up can be done after 28 days, but it is best NOT to wait more than 30 to 34 days.
if you wait longer than the indicated time, we may have to do the whole procedure again and you would have to pay again as if we were starting from scratch.
Bold Brows, Lips, Eyeliner, Microblading, Shading, Powder Brows, PMU, SMP, Removal, Latin Brows, Henna, Eyelash Extensions
Sandy Brows NTP & PMU is seeking models who desire to have beautiful, realistic-looking, semi-permanent eyebrows. The procedure is completed in only three hours. Your eyebrows need 4-7 weeks to completely heal. Don't miss the opportunity to change your appearance for a great price!!
You can not receive Microblading at this time.
-Individuals under 18 years of age.
-Pregnant or Breast Feeding
-Individuals with a chronic skin condition
-Those that have had Botox or fillers within the last 4 weeks
-Individuals that are allergic to iron oxides and/or topical anesthetics
-Individuals that have an over pigment or ink saturated previous tattoo
-Individuals that are under a Physician care for any cause need to bring a Doctor’s approval note.
24 hours before your appointment!!
NO Sunbathing, tanning machine, light therapy, chemical peels, fruit acids, microdermabrasion, creams containing regeneration factors, laser treatment on the treated area during the healing process of MicroBlading (fraxel laser, IPL), because they can destroy the pigment and cause burns. The use of antibiotics, hormone therapy can lead to rapid fading of pigment. Always protect the eyebrows from the sun with SPF (NOT TO DO DURING THE FIRST 7 DAYS).
Appointments are required, we don't accept walk-ins